Our Membership² (“Membership Squared”) scheme offers unlimited free entry, for a set monthly fee. It also gives bigger discounts on café prices than the standard membership, so not only can you come as many times as you like for free, but you’ll save money when you’re here too.*
It’s based on the 2-and-over price bracket and the fee payable depends on how many children you’d like the unlimited free entry to apply to (but dependent on how often you visit, it may also be worth buying this membership for an under-2).
The monthly price for Membership² is
For 1 Child = £15/month
For 2 Children = £28/month
For 3 Children = £40/month
For 4 children = £50/month
*An average customer (based on average total spend per visit) will save approx £7 per visit by joining Membership², so if you visit us more than twice per month, you’ll start saving £s!
There is no contractual term, you can end the membership whenever you like and simply hand back your card. Simply tell us how many children you’d like to pay for and we’ll either convert your existing standard membership card to Membership² or we’ll give you a new card.
Our Square Card
Full details and terms shown below:
- Membership can only be purchased in whole months.
- The first month is purchased with cash/card and you must then set up a standing order with your bank for the same date in subsequent months. Membership will run monthly from the date of purchase.
- Our bank details for your standing order are:
Account Name: Play Wells Ltd
Account No: 75175290
Sort Code: 60-23-06
- There is no limit to the number of times you may visit.
- The card is for the use of the member (purchaser) only. For example, you may use it for your own children, or for somebody else’s children in your company, but you may not share the card with a friend for them to visit separately to you. The only exceptions to this are the direct spouse/partner of the purchaser, or an official childminder, if accompanying the purchaser’s children. We reserve the right to cancel a membership card at any time if we believe it is being abused.
- There is no min. or max. membership term, as long as you keep the standing order in place your card will remain active. Cards will be cancelled one month from the final payment whenever payments are stopped. However, if you cancel your membership, you will not be allowed to rejoin the membership² scheme for one year.
- We cannot give refunds on standing order payments. If you wish to cancel, you must advise us and ensure the standing order is cancelled with your bank.
- Although the number of free visits is unlimited, this does not confer any ‘rights of entry’ over-and-above normal customers. Having a Membership² card does not mean we cannot refuse entry on special occasions. For example, if we decided to host a private event during normal opening hours and closed the centre to the general public.
- Please note, our opening hours may change at any time dependent on market needs.
- The card itself remains the property of The Square.