Our catered parties are only £9.95 per child
Members get a £1 discount from this price
Members² get a £1.50 discount from this price
You have a two-hour time slot booked. However, except during the busiest times, you may turn up earlier or stay later for more play; the time slot mainly refers to the time that you have the party room itself booked.
The price includes:
Entry to soft play
Party room hire (at allotted times)
Unlimited water/squash in the party room
A carton of apple or orange juice in the party room for each child
An age-marked balloon for the birthday child
A £10 gift card for your next visit
Any four items from our food selection
Choose any four items from the following, included in your party price
Please note, most of our food is prepared fresh on site where practicable
Savoury selection Sweet selection
Mixed salad Mini yoghurt pots
Popcorn chicken Jelly
Sandwiches (ham and cheese)* Ice Cream
Mini sausage rolls Mixed Fruit
Bread sticks and dips
Selection of crisps
Pizza slices (cheese/pepperoni)*
*As they are made to order we can make other options by request
Add other food items: 95p/item/child
If you’d like more food (or maybe you want something for the adults to nibble on too), simply add any additional items from the list above. Or you can pre-order anything from our normal menu to be brought to the party room at the same time
Please Note: each individual food item is not a child’s meal in itself. The 4 items included in the basic price together represent enough for a basic plate of food for each child but if, for example, your choice also includes a sweet selection served separately afterwards (such as ice cream), it may look like quite a small serving of food at the start. All our food is served buffet style, to plate up yourselves, as you obviously know much better than us what each child would like on their plate!
Catered party time slots: Monday – Saturday:
Minimum booking: 10 children
Please read ALL TERMS before booking:
- Although you have use of the party room for the two-hour slot booked, it may not always be possible to use the room from the start of your allotted time. We try our best to keep everybody on time but during particularly busy (or messy!) parties, we may need a little more time to clean up from the previous group. However, this would rarely affect your party, as almost all groups use the room only in the second hour.
- You are not allowed your own food or drink products at The Square, except for birthday cakes and special dietary needs.
- Party food may only be consumed in the party room, not in the main play area.
- Any electrical items or props you are planning to bring should be checked with us first. For example, a sound system or piñatas.
- Any items deemed to be dangerous for a children’s party setting are strictly not allowed. For example, but not limited to:
– your own kettle/water boiler
– soup heaters
– electrical items or toys/props not in perfect working order
– open flames (with the exception of candles fixed to a birthday cake)
- Your party booking is not secured until you have paid a min. £30 deposit, even if we allocated you a date/time in the diary when booking. We’ll endeavour to notify you of any changes to bookings but a £30 deposit is the only way to secure your booking.
- Deposits are refundable for cancellations but only within two weeks of the party date, except in exceptional circumstances.
- The total amount for your booking is settled on the day of the party. Any deposits paid will be deducted from that total. Any breakages/damage caused during your party may cause you to lose your deposit.
- We can accept minor changes to the booked numbers on the day of your party but please be aware that you may still be charged for number-dependant costs (such as pre-booked food).
- We rarely enforce the two-hour times, but please be aware that on particularly busy days all customers may be time-limited.
- If your party involves other parents dropping their children off, you MUST ensure there is adequate adult supervision in the play centre for all party guests at all times. As a sensible guide, this would be a maximum of 1 adult per 6 children. IE. You can only count adults available in the play areas and not, for example, those adults setting up the party room while the children play