Gift Card T&Cs
- Our gift cards may be used for any purchase from The Square
- All cards have an expiry date of two years from the date of purchase
- You will not receive a physical gift card. The cards are a 16 digit alpha-numeric code sent electronically.
- Keep your unique code number safe! This number is only known by the purchaser, the recipient (if that is a different person) and an authorised person at The Square. We cannot be held responsible for your code being used by somebody else. If your gift voucher is redeemed, we will assume it has been redeemed either by the original purchaser or somebody authorised by the original purchaser.
- If you lose your code, we can only resend the code to the original purchaser and/or the original recipient via email.
- Cards can be purchased for any value between £5-£100. If you would like a value bigger than this, please purchase another card
- Gift cards have no redemption value on their own. They may only be ‘cashed in’ against purchases at The Square.