Wondering how on earth to keep the kids busy (and tire them out) just before the new year’s eve festivities begin? Look no further – entertain them at The Square with a fantastic local magic show, then let them run off all that excited energy on our play equipment*, then enjoy your new year’s eve while they sleep peacefully!
The event will run for approx two hours, from 3pm on Sunday 31st December. It will start with a private, one hour magic and balloon modelling show, including a magic bunny! Hosted by the professional, Bristol-based duo “B Bunny Magic”.
See more details at: https://
This will be followed by an hour of private** play in our main room until 5pm. Children will receive a free snack box and our cafe will be open for hot & cold drinks and snacks (kitchen will be closed).
Tickets are PRICED PER CHILD and are strictly limited to 50, so when they’re gone, they’re gone! Prices shown below include the magic show, entry to the play centre, a snack box for each child after the show and a helium balloon on leaving.
Standard members: £10.75
‘Squared’ members: £6.45 (only available for children covered under the Squared membership)
‘Squared’ members may turn up as early as they like on the day for play before the show, if they wish).
To reserve tickets, simply send The Square a Facebook message or email, to include your name and mobile number, the number of tickets required and how many adults. PLEASE SEE NOTES BELOW BEFORE BOOKING
– The show is targeted at 3 – 7 year olds, although adults regularly enjoy it, so older children are welcome too. Unfortunately, regardless of age, under 18s must purchase a ticket as we can’t accept under-18s as guardians
– Children must be accompanied during the show, although it’s acceptable for one parent/guardian to be in charge of a group of children.
– Due to space in the event room, please try to limit adult numbers to one adult per ticket
– Unless specifically required for medical reasons, all seating during the magic show will be padded floor mats only, to maintain a safe and comfortable space for everyone.
– We will endeavour to include a range of snacks in the snack box. We can’t offer tailored snack boxes for each child but please let us know of any serious allergies when booking.
– The Magic Show will start at 3pm prompt. We know how hard it can be with smaller children but please try to be on time for the enjoyment of everyone!
* Our new assault-course play room will also be available by then
** Magic show attendees only, play centre will be closed to the public after the magic show.