(Please note that all parties at The Square are now self-catered)
Our standard parties are only £6.95 per child
Members get a £0.50 discount from this price
Members² get a £1 discount from this price
You have a two-hour time slot booked. However, except during the busiest times, you may turn up earlier or stay later for more play; the time slot mainly refers to the time that you have the party room itself booked.
The price includes:
Entry to soft play
Party room hire (at allotted times)
Standard party time slots
Mon – Sat: Sundays only:
Minimum booking: 10 children
Please read ALL TERMS before booking:
- Although you have a two-hour slot booked, the room will rarely be available from the start of your allotted time. We try our best to keep everybody on time but during particularly busy (or messy!) parties, we need a little time to clean up from the previous group. However, this would rarely affect your party, as almost all groups use the room only in the second hour.
- Your party food may only be consumed in the party room, not in the main play area.
- ‘Self-catered’ only applies to the party food consumed in the party room. We rely on cafe sales to remain viable so please purchase all drinks and snacks from us during play
- Any electrical items or props you are planning to bring should be checked with us first. For example, a sound system or piñatas.
- Any items deemed to be dangerous for a children’s party setting are strictly not allowed. For example, but not limited to:
– your own kettle/water boiler
– soup heaters
– electrical items or toys/props not in perfect working order
– open flames (with the exception of candles fixed to a birthday cake)
- Your party booking is not secured until you have paid a min. £30 deposit, even if we allocated you a date/time in the diary when booking. We’ll endeavour to notify you of any changes to bookings but a £30 deposit is the only way to secure your booking.
- Deposits can be paid in person with cash, by card (in person or over the phone) or via BACs. Details for BACs payments are:
Account Name: Play Wells Ltd
Account number: 75175290
Sort Code: 60-23-06
Please put date/time of party as your reference. For example, for a party on 1st Feb 2017 at 10-12, the ref. should be: 01-02-17 10-12
- Deposits are refundable for cancellations but only within two weeks of the party date, except in exceptional circumstances.
- The total amount for your booking is settled on the day of the party. Any deposits paid will be deducted from that total. Any breakages/damage caused during your party may cause you to lose your deposit.
- We can accept minor changes to the booked numbers or any other agreed conditions on the day of your party but please be aware that you may be charged for any changes that are deemed unreasonable (for example, if you booked a party for 25 but then had only 8 guests).
- We rarely enforce the two-hour times, but please be aware that on particularly busy days all customers may be time-limited.
- If your party involves other parents dropping their children off, you MUST ensure there is adequate adult supervision in the play centre for all party guests at all times. As a sensible guide, this would be a maximum of 1 adult per 6 children. IE. You can only count adults available in the play areas and not, for example, those adults setting up the party room while the children play