It’s important you read the conditions below before clicking the bookings link.
We no longer accept cash on site – card transactions only please
Please note these are subject to change at any time, so check them each time you book
- Payment at the door
We may allow walk-ins but we can only guarantee you a space on the day if you pre-book.
Due to our severely restricted capacity, we regret we cannot give refunds for no-shows unless you fall into one of the three categories below:
i) You are displaying Coronavirus symptoms or you have had official notification to quarantine from track & trace.
ii) You have a non-Coronavirus reason deemed to be a reasonable cause for cancellation.
iii) You wish to move your booking to another session.
We are charged a payment handling fee by Stripe for every booking, even if that booking is subsequently refunded, so unfortunately this will have to be deducted from any refunds. We can only avoid this fee if your booking is rescheduled rather than cancelled. For any of the changes mentioned above, whether refunded or rescheduled, you must give us 24 hours notice so we have a chance to re-sell your original slot.
- Booking confirmation
Please bring your booking confirmation with you, on screen is fine.
- Play sessions
Our play sessions are now two hours each: Monday – Saturday, at 9.30-11.30, 12.30-14.30 & 15.30-17.30
Due to many cleaning/sterilising tasks between sessions, please adhere to the session times.
We may remove sessions on days where lower trade is expected. If a session is showing on the calendar then it is available. If it’s not showing, that means it has been removed for that day. If it’s showing but has been struck-out, that means it’s already fully-booked.
- Who needs to book?
ALL members of your party must be booked in, even newborns, as every individual is counted in our total capacity figure. We have never charged for adults before but we must do this now because our total capacity is so severley limited.
- Covid Rules
All customers must adhere to general govt. guidance around Covid whilst on site. We are now in Tier 2, which means:
– You cannot meet with any other household in our play centre for any reason. You must only book for your own household.
– You must socially-distance from every other customer whilst on site.
– You must not consume anything away from your table. You may carry food or drink back to your table but you are not allowed to consume it until you are sat down.
– All customers above 11 years of age must wear a mask at all times unless seated at their own table. Please notify staff upon entry if you are exempt from this condition. Customers who are exempt and do not wear a mask should be even more aware of social distancing rules and the importance of other guidance, such as coughing into your elbow, due to the increased risks of transferring the virus onto others when not wearing a mask. Exempt customers are welcome into the play centre but you must not enter any play equip without a mask, due to the confinded spaces within the equipment.
– You must not move any tables or chairs, as they have been spaced in accordance with distancing guidelines. On the rare occasions your group may not get a table with enough seats, we have a number of soft seating cubes dotted around the seating areas, which may be moved to accomodate additional group members. But please ensure they are placed to accomodate social distancing rules.
– We no longer accept cash anywhere on site. Card transactions only please
- Choosing where to sit
We should always have more tables than required for customer numbers, and certainly more chairs. But given the unpredictability of family sizes, we kindly ask all customers to select a table of comparable size to their group, to avoid any seating issues. We also have an additional seating area in the old party room.
- Track & Trace
We are legally obliged to trace everyone who enters our building. The details you enter for your booking may also be used for track & trace purposes by the authorities. Any walk-in customers must either leave basic contact details with us OR scan the NHS code at our entrance before they are allowed entry.
- Squared Members
Squared members may visit without a pre-booking but this only covers the number of children on your subscription, plus one free adult per subscribed child. If you have any other guests coming, including additional adults, they must be pre-booked otherwise they may not gain entry.
- Your data
Some regular or popular items may have been removed due to govt guidance (such as ball pits or dressing up costumes for example) but regardless of our new Covid-safe conditions, we’re confident you and your child will still have an enjoyable visit 🙂