(Unfortunately, due to the most recent Covid-19 restrictions regarding the “rule of 6”, private parties are also temporarily suspended)
With a private party, you get the whole play centre to yourselves. And the best part: it’s a single charge of only £195.00 regardless of how many are attending (capacity limits apply – see point 3 in the guidance below). The price includes private use of our whole facility (closed to the general public),on a self-catered basis, with centre staff available.
Members get a £10 discount (£185 total)
Members² get a £25 discount (£170 total)
.You must read all the guidance below before booking your party.
- We have one private party slot available every day, Mon-Sat, from 6-8pm
- We may be able to set up traditional party tables for the children, dependent on the mix of your guests but it is your responsibility if requesting party tables to ensure all guests are from the same household or social bubbles, as party tables by their very nature encourage close seating and interaction. If you cannot guarantee this then we will not be able to provide traditional party seating and children will instead need to eat any party food from our normal tables. Our normal furiture may not be moved, as it is set up under social distancing rules, although by keeping all of the food in one seating area you should still be able to create a fantastic party atmosphere.
- There is no minimim number for private parties, although you do need to be sensible, as having the whole building to yourself will look very empty without at least a few children! But due to Covid-19 measures we have a maximum of 50 people for parties (this is all people – adults, children & babies combined). It is up to you to ensure you do not have more people in total than this. We cannot be held responsible if we have to turn guests away due to numbers being exceeded.
- It is also your responsibility to ensure all current govt guidance surrounding Covid-19 is adhered to by all guests.
- We rely on café sales to remain viable and keep our private party fees relatively low, so please encorage the purchasing of drinks and snacks from us during play, and please keep your ‘party food’ to one session during the party slot and one area of the play centre.
- Any electrical items or props you are planning to bring should be checked with us first. For example, a sound system or piñatas.
- Any items deemed to be dangerous for a children’s party setting are strictly not allowed. For example, but not limited to:
– your own kettle/water boiler
– soup heaters or other types of food heaters
– electrical items or toys/props not in perfect working order and tested where relevant
– open flames
- Refunds will be given for cancellations but only within one weeks of the party date, except in exceptional circumstances. We reserve the right to retain a deposit element from any booking payment.
- Any breakages/damage caused during your party may be charged to you at the time.
- As the play centre is being kept open solely for your party, please be aware that any unreasonable extension to the agreed times may incur an additional charge, as we have a lot of additional cleaning/sterilising to do between customer sessions due to Covid-19. Please endeavour to be out of the building by the end of your session time.
- If your party involves other parents dropping their children off, you MUST ensure there is adequate adult supervision in the play centre for all party guests at all times. As a sensible guide, this would be a maximum of 6 children per adult.