Private Session Bookings T&Cs
- We have one private slot available every day, Mon-Sat, from 4-6pm
- Bookings for private hire only (IE. no party) receive no additional services; the sessions are identical in every way to a normal play session except you have exclusive use of the centre; all our normal play centre rules apply. If you are intending to have any sort of formal party during the private session (for example, requiring rearranging of furniture or organised food, etc) then you must book a party session. Please contact us if you are unsure
- There is no minimim number of attendees for private sessions, although you do need to be sensible, as having the whole building to yourself will look very empty without at least a few children! It is unlikely you’ll reach our capacity but please let us know if you are planning more than 80+ guests in total
- If any Covid restrictions are still in place once our party bookings are reopened, it is your responsibility to ensure all current govt guidance is adhered to by all guests. We will advise on max. booking numbers at the time if our capacity is still restricted.
- We rely on café sales to remain viable and keep our private session fees relatively low, so please encorage the purchasing of drinks and snacks from us during play. For party bookings you are allowed to bring your own food & drink but this is for the children during the party celebration only, please do not consume your own food or drink on normal tables or during the play session.
- Your booking is made with a £50 deposit to reserve the slot. The remaining booking fee must be paid within one week of the session date. Late payment may risk your booking. Cancellations up until one week prior will receive a full refund, unless we have incurred additional costs specifically because of your booking (for example, special requests that require ad-hoc planning work). We cannot refund deposits for cancellations on bookings with less than one week remaining unless we are able to re-book the slot.
- Any electrical items or props you are planning to bring should be checked with us first. For example, a sound system or piñatas. Any items deemed to be dangerous for a children’s party setting are strictly not allowed. For example, but not limited to:
– your own kettle/water boiler
– soup heaters or other types of food heaters
– electrical items or toys/props not in perfect working order and tested where relevant
– open flames
- Any breakages/damage caused during your party may be charged to you at the time.
- As the play centre is being kept open solely for your group, please be aware that any unreasonable extension to the two-hour slot may incur an additional charge. Please endeavour to be out of the building by the end of your session time.
- If your booking involves other parents dropping their children off and leaving them in your care, you MUST ensure there is adequate adult supervision in the play centre for all party guests at all times. As a sensible guide, this would be a maximum of 6 children per adult.